Frequently Asked Questions
- What conditions can benefit from treatment?
- What treatment options are offered?
- What forms of payment are acceptable?
- How do I schedule an appointment?
Although many pain conditions may receive treatment by Valley Pain Specialists, the following conditions are managed most frequently:
- Chronic low back, hip or leg pain
- Chronic neck, shoulder or arm pain
- Spinal stenosis
- Spinal arthritis
- Vertebral compression fractures
- Intractable spasticity
- Pain following shingles
- Pain after nerve injury
- Cancer pain
Our treatment program is individualized to meet your specific needs. Some of the treatments listed below may be offered to you depending on the nature of your pain:
- Herniated Disc removal
- Epidural Steriod injection
- Facet injection
- Sacroiliac Joint injection
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Lumbar Sympathetic Block
- Celiac Plexus Block
- Stellate Ganglion Block
- Cortisone injections
- Nerve blocks and trigger point injections
- Spinal cord stimulation
- Spinal drug delivery for pain and spasticity
- Referral for physical therapy, acupuncture, and biofeedback
- Medication management
- Psychological evaluation and support
Valley Pain Specialists participates with many commercial insurances, HMO's, and Medicare. We also handle worker's compensation cases and automobile insurance where applicable. You are encouraged to check with your insurance carrier to determine your responsibilities for obtaining proper referral and co-pay requirements. Payment will be expected at the time of service unless prior arrangements have been made. Always bring your insurance cards and driver's license to the office with each visit. Personal checks, Visa, and Mastercard are also accepted.
Appointments can be made by calling (610) 954-9040 during regular business hours. Our office hours are 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday. We ask that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to complete necessary paperwork. If you must reschedule or cancel an appointment we request that you notify us 24 hours in advance except for emergencies. Failure to do so for several visits will result in a discharge from the practice. Our office is located at 4250 Fritch Dr. Bethlehem, PA.