What to Expect
New patients will be asked to complete a patient questionnaire before their appointment. These forms are available for printing at the bottom of this page. Accurately completing the questionnaire will facilitate the initial history and physical examination process. We will also be able to more accurately determine the impact of pain on your quality of life. Your pain intensity as well as subjective qualities of your pain will be assessed. This initial information will be valuable in determining your progress as pain-relieving treatments are provided to you. Please note that we do not prescribe controlled substances on your first visit.
NOTE: Please be aware that if you have NOT completed the required paperwork prior to your time of arrival, you may need to wait or be rescheduled to another day.
What to bring with you on your first visit:
- Insurance Cards
- Photo ID
- List of Medications
- Diagnostic Studies: X-ray/MRI films and reports (if available). Please note that if you do not have your reports AND films your appointment may be rescheduled.
- New Patient forms (below)
Please print and fill out the forms below.To open the form, click on the form name.
- Download All Initial Patient Forms
- New Patient Form 1: Demographic Form
- New Patient Form 2: Patient Questionnaire
- New Patient Form 3: HIPPA Consent Form
- New Patient Form 4: Controlled Substance Agreement Form
- New Patient Form 5: Office Policies Form
- New Patient Form 6: Authorization to release information/medications to other individuals
- New Patient Form 7: Worker's Compensation, Motor Vehicle Insurance patients only
- Patient Release Form 8: Release of Medical Records Form
- DAST FORM
- PHQ FORM