- Recurrent Intrathecal Catheter-tip Granuloma in a Patient Receiving High Dose Hydromorphone
- Radiographic changes after radiofrequency ablation
- Epidural Steroid Injections for the Management of Back Pain and Sciatica
- Rizatriptan reduces the Symptoms of Post Dural Puncture Headache
- Fentanyl and Morphine, but not Remifentanil inhibit Acetylcholine Release in Pontine Regions Modulating Arousal
Information contained in these publications and videos is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice. You should consult a physician if you have any medical questions regarding information contained within these publications. Valley Pain Specialists cannot be held responsible for information contained within these publications.